GiveWell Community Foundation’s Investment Committee provides oversight, guidance and direction regarding the investment of the Community Foundation’s assets.
Names of investment managers, investment committee members, and investment management fees are available upon request.
View Our Investment Policy
GWCF fund advisors have options for how their charitable funds are invested. Funds with a minimum balance of $20,000 may select multiple pools.
- Equities (Stocks) 70% 70%
- Fixed Income (Bonds) 30% 30%
- Equities (Stocks) 50% 50%
- Fixed Income (Bonds) 50% 50%
- Equities (Stocks) 30% 30%
- Fixed Income (Bonds) 70% 70%
Our investment strategy and diversified portfolio is designed to achieve our investment return objectives while moderating risk to enable donors to maximize their philanthropic impact.