LAKELAND, FL (September 10, 2021) – GiveWell Community Foundation (GWCF) is excited to announce that the Impact Polk 2022 grant cycle is now open for applications. Applications will be accepted starting today, September 10, through October 4, 2021.
What is Impact Polk?
Impact Polk is an annual competitive, donor-directed grant program of GWCF with the goal of addressing community needs throughout Polk County. These grants often support a broad range of areas, such as arts and culture, animal welfare, education, environmental stewardship, health, and human services.
Who can apply?
Public nonprofit charitable organizations that serve in Polk County and are recognized by the IRS, as described in the IRS Code Section 501(c)(3) as eligible for tax-exempt status, may apply for grant funding.
How can my organization apply?
Please review the following information to answer any questions you may have before applying to Impact Polk 2022.
- Impact Polk 2022 is open from September 10 – October 4, 2021.
- Applications will not be accepted after 11:59 p.m. on October 4.
- Please read the Impact Polk Application Guidelines
- Watch a Video Tutorial for Application Process
- Visit the Grant Application and Reporting website
- For more information, please visit impactpolk.org.