Normal office hours will remain unchanged until further notice. However, only staff are permitted in the GWCF offices and all meetings in March have been cancelled or postponed. Grant requests made by fundholders will continue being processed on a weekly basis, and all grant checks will be mailed to nonprofits.
Thank you for your support and best wishes of health and safety!
Coronavirus Government Resources:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention – https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html
- Florida Department of Health Toolkit – http://www.floridahealth.gov/diseases-and-conditions/COVID-19/covid19-toolkit.html
- Free Meals for Kids and Teens – https://www.summerbreakspot.org/
- Hardee Co. Health Department – http://hardee.floridahealth.gov/
- Hardee Co. School District – http://www.hardee.k12.fl.us/
- Highlands Co. Health Department – http://highlands.floridahealth.gov/
- Highlands Co. School Board – https://www2.highlands.k12.fl.us/
- Polk Co. Health Department – http://polk.floridahealth.gov/
- Polk Co. Public Schools – https://polkschoolsfl.com/healthinformation