Frequently Asked Questions
If you have questions on how to access and/or fill out your application after you have reviewed the Impact Polk Guidelines (PDF), please call us at 863-683-3131 or email our Grants Manager, Johnna Martinez, at email@example.com.
1. What’s new for Impact Polk 2019?
- Only one application per organization will be accepted.
- As with Impact Polk 2018, the Community Foundation’s Grants Committee will not be reviewing Impact Polk applications.
2. How do I submit a grant application?
- Watch the video tutorial below to learn how to create an account and apply for a grant using Foundant, our grant management software.
3. How do I know if my organization has a profile already set up in your system?
- If you don’t know if your organization has applied in the past, please contact GiveWell Community Foundation at 863-683-3131 or firstname.lastname@example.org and we will let you know if a profile already exists.
4. I forgot how to log in.
- The log in is your email (or whoever is set up in the system). You can request to reset your password or contact us at 863-683-3131 or email@example.com and we can reset it for you.
- Once you begin an application, save it before you log out. If you log back in to work on the application, DO NOT create a new application, click Edit to continue the application you started.
5. Can I see what has been funded in the past?
- Yes, you can view previous Impact Polk publications on our website to see programs that were chosen to receive funding.
- Those that have received funding in the past are not guaranteed to receive future funding.
6. The system won’t let me submit the application.
- There could be several reasons why your application cannot be submitted. Please scroll back up and look for highlighted areas indicating an error.
» Be sure to adhere to character limitations. If you go over on characters (spaces, periods, commas etc. count as characters) you will receive an error.
» Some areas require an answer. Be sure there are no blanks in the application and if so, please fill in or upload required information.
7. How will I know if you received my application?
- You will receive an email confirmation when you submit your application.