Highlights from our 20th year include:
- Awarding $21 million through nearly 1,000 total grants;
- Funding 75 high-impact community programs through the Impact Polk grant cycle;
- Launching a new grant cycle called “Empower Polk,” wherein capacity-building grants were awarded to 25 agency fundholders;
- Establishing the new “Disaster Relief Fund” in response to Hurricane Irma;
- Providing a second investment option for fundholders to advise their charitable fund within a new Conservative Pool; and
- Collaborating with several other organizations on an initiative to improve college and career readiness throughout our community.
This annual report will offer insight into these accomplishments.
As we celebrate the last 20 years, what we are really celebrating is you. You, the residents and organizations who care deeply about our community, have made this momentous occasion possible.
Thank you for your continued support of the GiveWell Community Foundation!